A couple weeks ago, I was reading Elizabeth's awesome Weekly Wear posts at her personal blog and fell in complete love with a skirt she featured from Downeast. (Funny enough, a site that was featured on a Style Lush Mother's Day gift guide in 2010!) Of course, I then spent the next half hour perusing the site at large and liked a dozen other things. All cute, all reasonably priced, all original-with-a-touch-of-classic pieces.
I'm in a self-induced shopping freeze right now, but if I weren't, I'd pick up a few things from this online store. (There aren't any Texas locations and--in fact--the only locations are on the west coast, which is kind of confusing considering the name but whatever! Small technicality!)
1. Novel Idea Tunic ($39.99)
2. Drawing Parallels Skirt ($29.99)
3. Summer Festival Dress ($44.99)
4. Well Scripted Maxi Dress ($49.99)
5. Colored Chains Necklace ($7.99)
6. Double Feature Top ($16.99)