I quickly learned that everything on Pinterest is not as easily executed as it looks, which made me a little nervous about trying to build this tent. But I decided to give it a whirl.
I am so glad I tried it! It was pretty easy, especially since I had the molding and dowel cut to size at the home improvement store, and they were both pre-sanded. The only snafu I ran into was that the drill bit I needed is not a size that came with our drill (and it's pretty big; I imagine it doesn't come with most drills), so I had to buy that. It cost less than four dollars. I used a twin sheet I had lying around for the fabric.
I like that the whole thing folds flat for storage without taking it apart. But for now, it has taken up residence in our house as my son's favorite place to entertain himself.