1. Maggie is helping you pretty up your backyard. Her picks are perfect.
2. Elizabeth is on the hunt for the perfect swimsuit. (So am I!) Offer her advice!
3. Being pregnant is a special kind of torture, I remember well, but Katie shares some cute maternity skirts that may save your sanity.
4. It's summer. If you aren't living in tank tops right about now, you're a lucky, lucky person. Maura shared her favorite new tank from Esprit.
5. What's on your summer reading list? Laurie shares her list with us.
6. Jess' new favorite scent: Queen Elizabeth Sugar.
7. Do you have any Skuut Balance Bike experience to share with Christina?
8. Finally, there's still time to win a cute pair of bear claw slippers! Comment now.
A few things in our sidebar you might have missed (and really should check out):
- These pretty (and easy!) DIY baby shower party favors from Twig and Thistle.
- II'd love to make similar roller blinds for my son's room. He has two windows that let in a lot of light, and this is a creative solution and much nicer than regular blinds, I think. From Design*Sponge. (So many of the things I bookmark from from Design*Sponge.)
- Holy crap, these shoes racks made from crown molding are incredible. From the always-fantastic Apartment Therapy.
- And, any of you brides-to-be, check out our Etsy Find of the Week, this personalized flower girl basket from Bragging Bags Etsy shop.
Also, check out our Facebook page and Twitter stream for loads more great links, from both our site and plenty of other fantastic blogs and websites 'round the internet. We also mention discounts and deals at both those places.