Great week, as always. I'm not biased at all!
1. Another incredible post by Laurie on fashion for most us: size 12 and up. (This week is handmade and Etsy-focused.)
2. We have a new sponsor! Giraffes + Stuff.
3. Maggie rounded-up cute bracelets for under $15. (Heads up: one of these stores is hosting a giveaway next week; stay tuned!)
4. If you buy the baker in your life a gift, perhaps he/she will bake for you more often.
5. Elisabeth is offering fantastic tips for surviving Disneyland. With kids.
6. Speaking of survival: are you planning on leaving the house this summer? That would be all of us. Meaning, we ALL need Emily's post on how to pack the perfect summer survival bag.
8. Speaking of having babies: if you'll be pregnant over the summer, here are some summer maternity tips for you.
Share any internet gems with us below. And happy weekend.