A recap of this week at Style Lush:
1. Garden-inspired recipes from Sarah. Yum.
2. Speaking of cooking, we rounded-up our favorite cookbooks this week.
3. We kicked off a fun featured called Bag Lushes where we peek inside bloggers bags. First up was our very own Natalie. Take a look.
4. Christina shared her trash to treasure DIY project (incredible!)
5. Maggie shared a hair trick for anyone (uh, me!) who suffers from thin, flat hair.
6. Elizabeth's Etsy favorite of the week: Dolce Vita Mia hair bows.
7. Katie's cute reusable bag alternative.
And because I'm a bit short on time this week, check out our sidebars for other fun links and finds!
Happy weekend :)